The 2 most common situations that require a marketing audit
If you are reading this article, it is highly likely that you are in one of these two situations:
You have Google or Facebook campaigns running to promote your business. After a month, the results are slow in coming. "The learning phases...",ok Facebook.
6 months later, you see conversions or leads coming in sporadically and you start to have doubts about the profitability of your campaigns.
I know this feeling well. A few years ago I was working on the advertiser side and had quite a few concerns about how my campaigns were being managed. The world of ATS and ADM can be really complicated: you're not sure what's being done, all those abbreviations make you teary-eyed and working with agencies is not always easy.
You are in the middle of a scaling phase and have therefore decided to outsource the acquisition part of your business. You chose a digital marketing agency because it had a real added value proposition compared to others.
Unfortunately, the results are not there despite the promises of performance. Moreover, communication with your account manager is sometimes difficult and you find yourself not knowing how your budget is being spent.
If you are in one of these two situations, a marketing audit can be useful.
An audit of digital marketing campaigns is necessary!
At GrowthYouNeed, we have a ton of experience managing accounts, and we've audited a lot of them too. We know what works and can recommend strategies to adopt, how to leverage features you're not yet using, and keep you from throwing money away.
That's why we've developed a comprehensive and efficient process to audit your accounts. This audit will inspect your campaigns with a fine-tooth comb and give you tactics to implement to improve performance quickly, because after all that's what matters, isn't it?
Conditions and details of our marketing audit
- Companies that already have a Google Ads and Facebook Ads account with a minimum of €5,000 spent on each account.
- Give us access to ad accounts and the Facebook pixel.
Who is this audit for?
- You are not sure if your campaigns have been created correctly, if they are optimised to the maximum and if they can be improved.
- You want an expert to check that your agency is doing its job properly.
- You want detailed recommendations to improve results and reduce unnecessary costs.
What does the audit contain?
- Analysis of all the elements of your campaigns: keyword selection, audience targeting, ad relevance, campaign types etc.
- Market analysis: trends, competition, key figures
- Action plan: optimisations to be implemented with roadmap and timeline and estimated results
What is the process?
- You send your audit request via our form
- A member of the team will contact you to schedule an introductory call
- We make a call of about 1 hour to understand your needs and challenges
- Sending half of the audit fee and access to the accounts to be audited
What will you receive?
- A detailed audit report (as a PDF within 10 working days) of your online advertising campaigns, including a section on tracking and current performance.
- A presentation during a call or a video detailing our recommendations, suggestions and priority areas for improvement.
- Tips on how to optimise your campaigns and push growth marketing.
- BONUS INCLUDED: ideas for visuals for your Facebook ads campaigns.
We can help you get your campaigns back on track. The process is simple and our team is very responsive, and above all, they are experts in most acquisition channels. They will be able to identify areas for improvement in your growth marketing campaigns very quickly.
And after the audit, what to do with your advertising campaigns?
Once you have received the audit, you will have everything you need to improve the performance of your Google ads, Facebook ads and other campaigns (and to judge whether or not your account manager is really good at what he does). Thanks to the action plan we will draw up (keeping your KPIs in mind), you will only have to implement our recommendations.
Contact us to start the process. Visit our website.